|This article is a stub. Why don't you help out by expanding it?|
|“|| We shall have more fresh air.|
- An Aeroblaze driver is going for his work
Of all the known anti-aircraft systems, the Aeroblaze is probably the most feared and respected among pilots of all factions. Using incredibly powerful and accurate 'Quasar' laser cannons to reduce any and all aircraft to scrap metal, there is no aircraft that can out-maneuver the vehicle's weaponry once it has locked onto its target. This immense power comes at a price though: the Aeroblaze has to keep its guns trained skyward to keep the advanced tracking systems from malfunctioning, making it vulnerable to all other adversaries.
- The Aeroblaze is introduced at the very beginning of the Third World War in Red Dawn Rising, where two of them are given to the player to defend Washington.
- In Golden Gate, the Aeroblazes on Alcatraz Island are one of the main targets for the forces of the Soviet General to destroy.
- In The Raven, the Russians have managed to secure a few Aeroblazes and use them to defend the Pentagon alongside Abrams Tanks. They are not directly controllable by the player.
- In Godsend, a few Aeroblazes are protecting the city of London alongside European forces from the Aerial Fortress Irkalla. These Aeroblazes are cyan, instead of blue like the Europeans.
The Aeroblaze is voiced by soLoKii.
- Lasers, to keep the sky clean.
- Aeroblaze, at your service.
- Targeting systems on standby.
- Eyes towards the sky.
- Constant vigilance.
- Pinpoint their airforce for me.
When ordered to move
- Then I'll blaze around there.
- As you ordered.
- Under my guard.
- No problems here.
- We shall have more fresh air.
When ordered to attack
- Cut 'em clean.
- It's almost beautiful in a way.
- Give 'em a laser show.
- Acquiring target.
- Heavy rain expected.
- Azri_Apoc is credited as the voxel artist for Aeroblaze.
- The Aeroblaze in v2.0 uses the voices of Avenger from Command & Conquer Generals: Zero Hour.
- The Aeroblaze bears a resemblance to T-55AM Marksman.