The Aircraft Carrier is one of the most powerful ships the Allies have to offer. Packing several UAVs capable of delivering their payload over huge distances with deadly accuracy, this floating airbase is capable of leveling any enemy base to the ground with ease. Just be careful, as the Carrier has a large minimum range, and thus is vulnerable to naval assault.
The pride of the Allied fleets as well as their capital ship, the Aircraft Carrier is the Allied long range siege unit. The Aircraft Carrier main difference from most of its counterparts (as well as its main advantage) is their UAVs as their weapon. UAVs are not only capable to dealing high amount of damage but they are the most accurate weapon the Aircraft Carrier have. They are not only useful for destroy building but also use for precision strikes plus they also have no minimum range so they can even engage in close range unlike their counterparts. They can also overwhelmed defenses thanks to the number of UAV it can released unlike their counterpart.
However, it shares the same weaknesses as its rivals; despite its numbers, sufficient anti-air defenses will prevent any of its projectiles from making contact with its intended targets. While any loss UAVs can be replaced , they need a few more seconds to replace them compare to the other siege ships so their attack might be delay. The UAVs aren't able to inflict as much damage compared to other siege naval units. Despite it can attack ship, it is also defenseless against aerial/naval anti-armor units at close range.
- Strong siege weapon with incredibly long attack range.
- Quite durable.
- Hornet UAVs are free and can be constantly replaced with new ones.
- Very dangerous in large numbers since massed Hornets are very hard to take down.
- Hornet UAVs can attack moving targets with better precision than other siege naval units.
- Unlike the Dreadnought, it can use its Hornets to strike targets at close range.
- Can self-repair.
- Cannot attack submerged units unless they surfaced.
- Cannot attack aircraft.
- Anti-aircraft weapons can destroy Hornet UAVs quite easily.
- Expensive ($2000).
- Hornet UAVs take a while to return and reload after finishing its bombing run.
- Hornet UAVs aren't able to inflict as much damage compared to other siege naval units.