|“|| Pride of the Allied navy.|
- Aircraft Carrier
The Aircraft Carrier is one of the most powerful ships the Allies have to offer. Packing several UAVs capable of delivering their payload over huge distances with deadly accuracy, this floating airbase is capable of leveling any enemy base to the ground with ease. Just be careful, as the Carrier has a large minimum range, and thus is vulnerable to naval assault.
The pride of the Allied fleets as well as their capital ship, the Aircraft Carrier is the Allied long range siege unit. The Aircraft Carrier's main difference from most of its counterparts (as well as its main advantage) is their UAVs as their weapon. UAVs are not only capable of dealing high amount of damage, but also very accurate. They are not only useful for destroying buildings but also use for precision strikes against slower targets if the need arises. In addition, they also have no minimum range so they can even engage in close range, enabling some way of defending itself. They can also overwhelm defenses thanks to the number of UAVs it can released unlike its counterparts.
However, it shares the same weaknesses as its rivals; despite its numbers, sufficient anti-air defenses will prevent any of its UAVs from dropping its payload to its intended targets. While any lost UAVs can be replaced, their parent carrier needs a few more seconds to replace them. The UAVs aren't able to inflict as much damage compared to other siege naval units. Lastly, the Aircraft Carrier require escorts to ensure its safety, as it is also defenseless against aerial/naval anti-armor units at close range.
- The Aircraft Carrier is first encountered as enemy in Shipwrecked. All Aircraft Carriers must be destroyed to complete the mission.
- The Allied Commander receives his first Aircraft Carrier in Beautiful Mind, and gains construction access much later in Sunlight.
- One single Aircraft Carrier is chronoshifted onto land in Road to Nowhere in an attempt to destroy Russian Topol-M Platforms.
- Aircraft Carrier responding.
- Pride of the Allied navy.
- Flight deck cleared.
- The largest ship in the fleet.
- Preparing jets for takeoff.
When ordered to move
- Slow and steady.
- Hold the course.
- Coordinates confirmed.
When ordered to fire
- Release the swarm!
- Naval air fleet engaging!
- Hornets in the air!
- We have a target.
- Commencing attack run!