|This article is a stub. Why don't you help out by expanding it?|
A stealthy yet surprisingly amphibious tank, the Archelon boasts superior armor plating, highly resistant to standard tank cannon shells, allowing it to emerge mostly unscathed when facing hordes of enemy tanks.
The Archelon is a bane to infantry, especially Epsilon's, as its main weapon creates nanoclouds like that of the Huntresses' nanoid gun which heals Foehn infantry by generating healing clouds from anything that's left of the unfortunate enemy infantry devoured by nanites.
With access to Epsilon's psychic illusion technology, the antithesis of the Shadow Tank was created by Foehn scientists: a stealth tank that is extremely resistant to most weapons, and is also amphibious, able to strike from land or sea. Unlike the Shadow Tank, the Archelon's purpose is to serve as a dedicated 'tank': it can absorb a large amount of damage thanks to its uniquely designed nanofiber-enhanced armor plating.
With its nanoid cannon, it can devour enemy troops and use the salvaged materials to heal Foehn infantry, just like the Huntress does with her smaller-caliber weapon. However, unlike the Huntress, the Archelon has just enough nanoids of its own to heal its allies if need be.
- Incredibly durable.
- Very resistant to standard tank weapons.
- Decimates enemy infantry, good counter to infantry spam.
- Can create healing clouds when killing enemy infantry, allowing Foehn infantry to heal in these clouds.
- Amphibious, and remains afloat even when struck with EMP.
- Can crush infantry.
- Immune to omnicrush and mind control.
- Automatically repairs itself.
- Can detect submerged and cloaked units.
- Expensive ($2000).
- Late game unit, only available after infiltrating an Epsilon Pandora Hub.
- Can only fire at infantry.
- Rather slow.
- Short weapon range.
- Weak against stealth detection.
- Revealed when open fire.
The Archelon is voiced by George "Seòras" Exley.
- Can't stop what you can't see!
- Behold! the Archelon!
- Invisible and invincible!
- Our victory is guaranteed.
- The turtle always wins.
- I persevere.
When ordered to move
- While our foes idle.
- Biding our time.
- There's no rush.
- In due time.
When ordered to attack
- This is their demise!
- Lend us your strength!
- From hero to zero!
- Pull them apart!
- It'll be over before they know it!
- Archelon is an extinct genus of sea turtles that lived during the late Cretaceous era and is one of the largest sea turtles ever known.