|“|| The ice tank cometh.|
- A Blizzard Tank driver looking for targets
When the Pacific Front joined the Allies in light of the Soviet threat from China, the Japanese contributed an amazing piece of technology to the Allied arsenal. The Blizzard Tank was originally a non-lethal weapon, used to impede vehicles and immobilize unruly citizens or fleeing criminals with its unique Thermal Inversion cannon which could cool sub-atomic particles to temperatures which made movement almost impossible.
Now this weapon's effectiveness has been amplified to such a level that any organic material is instantly destroyed and armored targets are slowed and their armor reduced to fragile layers of ice under the stress of the absolute zero temperatures inflicted by the Blizzard Tank. It is surprisingly effective against aircraft as well. Even though this weapon can out-range most conventional tanks and its effectiveness against infantry is undisputed, it only does negligible damage to structures.
The Blizzard Tank is an excellent escort for the Hailstorm when coupled with the Zephyr, as while it is unable to damage tanks to an extent, its ability to slow down ground targets nevertheless makes it useful. What it shines most is when it faces hordes of infantry and light aircraft.
- The Blizzard Tank makes its first appearance on the battlefield in Think Different as part of the enemy Pacific Front forces.
- Due to the Allied Commander's limited access to PF tech in the campaign, it does not become buildable (without capturing enemy Pacific Front War Factories) until Stormbringer.
The Blizzard Tank is voiced by De'Lante Capers (previously credited as Rhys_Dallows).
- Thermal Inversion cannon ready.
- Cool. Calm. Collected.
- ACs set to maximum.
- Blizzard Tank, operational.
- Support unit on standby.
When ordered to move
- Yes, it was too hot there.
- Winter is coming.
- Can you feel the chilling breeze?
- Temperature is under control.
- I'll meet you there.
- The ice tank cometh.
When ordered to attack
- They should have sat this one out.
- Ice to meet you.
- It's getting too hot here.
- To the bone.
- Ice coffin!
- Shattering bliss.