|“|| The ice tank cometh.|
- A Blizzard Tank driver looking for targets
When the Pacific Front joined the Allies in light of the Soviet threat from China, the Japanese contributed an amazing piece of technology to the Allied arsenal. The Blizzard Tank was originally a non-lethal weapon, used to impede vehicles and immobilize unruly citizens or fleeing criminals with its unique Thermal Inversion cannon which could cool sub-atomic particles to temperatures which made movement almost impossible.
Now this weapon's effectiveness has been amplified to such a level that any organic material is instantly destroyed and armored targets are slowed and their armor reduced to fragile layers of ice under the stress of the absolute zero temperatures inflicted by the Blizzard Tank. It is surprisingly effective against aircraft as well. Even though this weapon can out-range most conventional tanks and its effectiveness against infantry is undisputed, it only does negligible damage to structures.
The Blizzard Tank is an excellent escort for the Hailstorm when coupled with the Zephyr, as while it is unable to damage tanks to an extent, its ability to slow down ground targets nevertheless makes it useful. What it shines most is when it faces hordes of infantry and light aircrafts.
- Effective against both infantry and air units.
- Good armor and attack range.
- Freezing cloud deals minor damage to ground units in a small target area.
- Weapon slows ground units, making them difficult to move.
- Weapon also damages multiple ground units in a straight line.
- Can crush infantry.
- Cannot attack structures.
- Mediocre against armored vehicles.
- Weapon may harm friendly ground units.
- Vulnerable to anti-armor weapons.
- Does not deal splash damage to multiple air units.
The Blizzard Tank is voiced by De'Lante Capers (previously credited as Rhys_Dallows).
- Thermal Inversion cannon ready.
- Cool. Calm. Collected.
- ACs set to maximum.
- Blizzard Tank, operational.
- Support unit on standby.
When ordered to move
- Yes, it was too hot there.
- Can you feel the chilling breeze?
- Temperature is under control.
- I'll meet you there.
- The ice tank cometh.
When ordered to attack
- They should have sat this one out.
- To the bone.
- Ice coffin!
- Shattering bliss.
- Hope they don't catch a cold.