|This article is a stub. Why don't you help out by expanding it?|
|“|| My place is not of this world!|
- A Chrono Prison operator
Only a select few at the top of the Allied research division, besides Siegfried himself, know exactly how the Chrono Prison works. It is said that this unit uses advanced chrono technology to chronoshift enemy vehicles away into a distant unknown location where the crew of the abducted unit is either brainwashed into obedience or completely replaced by an Allied crew before sending the unit back, ready to fight for the Chrono Prison's owner.
Some say that the Chrono Prison moves the vehicles into an alternate dimension where techniques as vile as Yuri's mind control are used to make it fight for the Allied side, but unless you become the victim of the Chrono Prison, you may never know...
The Chrono Prison is voiced by Falloutman.
- My place is not of this world!
- It's never too late to reevaluate!
- Enough room for everybody!
- Chrono Prison active and waiting.
- Time to think.
- Looking for new recruits.
When ordered to move
- Orders received.
- Prison in the field.
- Time to move.
- Then we will go.
- This seems acceptable.
- Relocation in progress.
When ordered to attack
- Their chance to start anew!
- I am their personal space!
- Welcome to my world!
- This is our invitation.
- There is no escape!
- The Chrono Prison is based on the unused Chrono Prison concept from Yuri's Revenge.
- Prior to version 3.0 of the mod, the name Chrono Prison and its aesthetics were used for a unit that was functionally identical to the Charon Tank of version 3.0 and afterwards.