The Cyborg Commando along with Cyborg Vanguards in The Sky Mountain
In order to unlock the Cyborg Commando, the labs of all four factions (Tech Center, Pandora Hub, Cloud Piercer and either Palace, Battle Lab or Atomheart) must be infiltrated and all of the following buildings must be owned:
- Tech Center
- Mercury Uplink or Shield Command or Robot Ops Control Center
- Palace or Battle Lab or Atomheart
- Psychplug or Chemplug or Geneplug
- Cyberkernel Expansion or Cloud Piercer Expansion or Nanofiber Loom Expansion
- The Cyborg Commando can be obtained as an easter egg in Juggernaut, by destroying the appropriate buildings near the top left corner.
- The Cyborg Commando accompanies six Cyborg Vanguards as the defending player's starting army in the Fortress map The Sky Mountain.
- The Cyborg Commando is part of the enemy forces in the Heavyobject Challenge, where he'll occasionally paradrop in the innermost part of the enemy fortress, near the Eiffel Tower.
- Strong against all ground targets.
- Automatically heals self and immune to most battlefield hazards.
- Very durable.
- Cannot be crushed by any vehicles.
- Cannot be attacked by Attack Dogs, Spooks and Terror Drones.
- Expensive ($2500).
- Cannot fire on air units.
- Slow rate of fire.
- Its Plasma Cannon can deal potentially severe friendly fire, considering its immense splash damage.
- Unrealistically difficult prerequisites and effectively impossible to unlock against human opponents.
- It is usually easier to defeat opponents the conventional way instead of trying to unlock the Cyborg Commando.
- Chitzkoi can still eliminate it with one attack.
- Your command?
- Standing by.
When ordered to move
- I obey!
- Stand clear!
When ordered to attack
- For the brotherhood!
- I can smell their fear!
- They will know fear.