|This article is a stub. Why don't you help out by expanding it?|
|“|| I'll treat them well, really!|
- A Drakuv driver promising to treat the brainwashed soldiers well
The Drakuv is capable of abducting enemy infantry with its stun rifles to turn them into obedient servants of the Soviet Union (or to be taken in to Field Bureaus so their equipment can be analyzed for "reverse-engineering"), healing nearby friendly infantry and crushing anything else in its way under its frontal grinders.
The Drakuv Prison Vehicle is a unique vehicle, as it is deployed from the Field Bureau and not the War Factory as all the other tanks are. It is a heavy multi-functional carrier designed not only for support, but for specialised tactics as well. A large grinder adorns the front side of this beast of a vehicle, holding any object it comes across in its place, tearing into it until there is nothing left. Enemy tanks will remain unable to move unless the Drakuv stops its attack or is destroyed.
Atop the troop crawler are turrets that fire powerful tranquilizer projectiles. With them, the crawler can capture weakened enemy infantry and brainwash them into service of the Soviet Union. Health packs supplied with the Drakuv allows injured infantry to be made combat ready again, as well as sustain them when nearby the unit.
- The Drakuv Prison Vehicle is introduced as a controllable unit in Firewalking.
- In Noise Severe, three Drakuvs are used by the Russians to transfer and return their Chinese prisoners back home. They must be protected from brainwashed Russians until they can arrive at the Chinese base - if all of them are destroyed, the mission is failed.
- Extremely durable.
- Locks down enemy vehicles, structures and walls while destroying them.
- Periodically heals nearby friendly infantry.
- Abducts enemy infantry and converts them to the commander's side.
- Can self-repair.
- Cannot be crushed and depiloted.
- Can only be produced in limited numbers using its own support power.
- Support power unlocks only after building a Field Bureau, and has long cooldown.
- Grinder weapon has short attack range.
- Vulnerable against aircraft and heavy anti-armor threats.
- I'll treat them well, really.
- Our clearance is pretty good.
- We will entertain them during their stay.
- I love meeting new people.
- Are there more pickups?
- They will submit to our ways.
When ordered to move
- Where are the prisoners?
- More candidates?
- We don't want them to wait too long.
- There's always room for more.
- Looking for some company.
When ordered to attack
- We will change their minds.
- Get the shackles ready.
- They look cold, let's bring them inside.
- They will agree with us... eventually.
- They will be.. reconditioned.
- He should be restrained.
- In 3.0, the Drakuv was a regular vehicle buildable from the Soviet War Factory and was only available to the Latin Confederation.
- During development for 3.3, the Drakuv was supposed to receive the Drakuv Healthpacks support power instead of the current passive healing ability. This support power would have required a Prison Facility (which was the initial name of the Field Bureau) and healed much quicker than the present area of effect healing to infantry. Friendly Drakuvs from fellow Soviet generals would also be affected by this support power.