|This article is a stub. Why don't you help out by expanding it?|
After losing the blueprints and prototypes of the Future Tank X-0 during the Okawa Falls incident, Kanegawa Industries continued their work on a fully automated battle tank in several locations around Japan which had not yet been stormed by Chinese forces.
However, even the remaining facilities were eventually forced to shut down as the Soviets won the war and China took control of the remaining Seismic Stabilizers throughout Japan. The executives of KI decided to cease their plans for mass production of the then-proposed X-1 prototype and destroy all data related to the vehicle when they realized that the Pacific Front wouldn't be able to defend them.
It wasn't until many years later that the Future Tank Project was resurrected by the people who reactivated some of the long-forgotten Kanegawa Industries research facilities in Japan, and completed the Alpha prototype using their advanced technology.
- Effective against armored vehicles.
- Extremely durable, able to weather substantial damage.
- Launches a particle collider attack against ground targets periodically.
- Automatically repairs itself.
- Can crush infantry and fire on the move.
- Can detect stealth and cloaked units.
- Immune to radiation, mind control, hijacking and poison.
- Decent range.
- Expensive ($2000).
- Not very effective against infantry and structures unless in groups.
- Late game unit, only available after infiltrating a Foehn Cloud Piercer and a Foehn Construction Yard.
- Still vulnerable against heavy anti-armor threats.
- Cannot engage air units (unless when firing an particle colliders which will hit air target by splash damage but the attack is not reliable.)
- Slow speed.
- Can deal accidental friendly fire with its Experimental Beam Cannons.
- The user cannot control what weapons it uses during battles.
- Weapons on.
- Ready for battle.
- Future tank operational.
- Systems online.
When ordered to move
- Destination set.
When ordered to attack
- Burn him up.
- Retiring target.
- Focus on target.