|This article is a stub. Why don't you help out by expanding it?|
However, one has to take note that the Grumble must be deployed first before it can fire and it cannot attack aircraft that flies too close.
The Grumble is the Soviet response to the continuously expanding Allied air force, available once Allied technology has been carefully researched by Soviet spies. With a set of massive rocket launchers, the Grumble is capable of eliminating any type of aircraft at great ranges when deployed.
The Grumble has no means of defending itself against ground targets so it requires support from other units. It also has a minimum range that enemy aircraft can approach and stay safe in so remember to create your Grumble defense line wisely and don't leave any "dead zones".
- In the Revolution Challenge and Heavyobject Challenge, the enemy bases are protected by a limited number of Grumbles.
The Grumble is voiced by Kii "ComradeCrimson" McKenzie.
- Anti-air ordnance.
- Grumble, ready to rumble.
- Is someone bothering you?
- They fear us.
- Observing the red skies.
- Our might will reach the heavens.
- The watchful protector.
- The sky raids won't get past me.
When ordered to move
- I'm on my way.
- Grumble on the move.
- Is that where you need me?
- Proceeding to the new location.
- Shifting operations.
- That's a great spot.
When ordered to deploy
- This is my zone now.
- Preparing the missile launchers.
- Assuming firing position.
- The Union wills it.
When ordered to attack
- They will weep for mercy.
- None shall evade our range!
- Removing enemy threat.
- Your six is locked on, coward.
- No aircraft will survive me!
- For Soviet glory!
- The Grumble is based upon the real-life S-300 (SA-10 "Grumble") heavy surface-to-air missile launcher that was used by the Soviet Union.
Other Soviet stolen tech units: