|This article is a stub. Why don't you help out by expanding it?|
Raining icy destruction from the skies above, the Hailstorm is the Pacific Front's premier siege engine. Formerly used to combat forest fires in Australia, the Hailstorm makes use of a bomber aircraft that unleashes several payloads of high-yield cryogenic substances, turning buildings into brittle constructs which easily collapse under their own weight. Though incredibly effective against structures and other hardened targets, the vehicle's Hailhitter bomber is vulnerable to anti-aircraft fire.
The Hailstorm is voiced by Colonel Magus.
- Today's forecast: Hailstorm.
- Give us some introductions.
- We hail from the clouds above.
- Some say the world will end in ice.
- Cloudy - with a chance of destruction.
- We're ready.
When ordered to move
- Let's move this thing.
- When do we get to pound them?
- An abrupt climate change...
- On the rocks.
- They are not prepared.
When ordered to attack
- This one's on us.
- Fly, my friend.
- Turn them into slush.
- It's super effective!
- First we toy, then we destroy.
- We're gonna mash every last one of them.
- The Hailstorm bears resemblance to the concept art of ORCA Lift Truck, an unit that was planned for Renegade but was removed from the final release.
- Azri_Apoc is credited as the voxel artist for Hailstorm.