|“|| Don't worry, Libra won't hurt you – too much!|
- Libra before toying with her enemies
Libra. The apple of Yuri's eye. The one who would tip the balance of world power in the favor of Epsilon. According to scarce intel available on her, she is the most powerful psychic in the Epsilon ranks, possibly even rivaling Yuri himself. However, the information that costed many agents' lives suggests that she is incapable of using her mind to create a mind control link with targets because she has serious personality issues. Instead, she concentrates on destructive telekinesis and object manipulation, having custom-made explosive darts which she moves freely with her abilities as a weapon of choice.
Libra has both active and passive psychic abilities. The passive ones are a kinetic shield around her which makes her resistant to small arms fire and physical damage, and the ability to levitate herself, allowing her to cross water just like Epsilon Elites do. A device known only as the Cerebral Amplifier/Suppressor (CAS) is permanently connected to her spine and is presumably responsible for amplifying her powers and thinking processes. Paradoxically, it also keeps her abilities in check.
When surrounded by many enemy tanks, Libra's CAS may be partially deactivated by her active proselyte in order for her to unleash a powerful gravity field which will destroy the attackers. While useless against infantry, the field works just as well against enemy ships, only to further state how powerful her abilities truly are.
Though perhaps one of the most powerful psychic forces in the world, her violent mood swings and viciously sadistic streak make her a potential threat to all forces. Libra is almost always accompanied by her inferior genetic clones on the battlefield, as they are the only beings that can tolerate her moods and psychic presence without adverse side effects for longer periods of time. The clones act as a diversion or as bait for Libra, being considerably weaker and not possessing the gravity burst.
An exceptionally powerful psychic said to be on par with Yuri himself, as stated above, Libra is so powerful to the point that she can tip the scales in the PsiCorps' favor, as her name suggests. Her attacks, where she throws explosive darts on her enemies with her psychokinesis powers, are quite effective against enemies on both the ground and the air. Libra can also unleash a gravity field that overturn vehicles and destroy them if they completely tip over. This works against all vehicles, be it ground and naval, on her vicinity. She is also more resistant to bullet-firing weapons than other units, even more so when she uses her gravity field.
In the hands of a skilled proselyte, she can easily kite enemies with her high speed and relatively far attack range. These traits allow her to easily outrun most enemies before countering with her explosive darts - such a tactic is very useful on maps with bodies of water, as Libra can quickly retreat into the water in order to break a pursuit from the majority of retaliating forces. Her wide attack range also makes her very potent against lower-tier base defenses, as she can destroy them without fear of retaliation.
Despite of her powers, Libra does have several weaknesses. Her attacks have a rather slow firing rate, and the gravity field does not affect infantry. These factors render continuous attack with infantry, especially anti-infantry ones like Desolators, quite ineffective. Though her gravity field will destroy vehicles quickly, dedicated anti-infantry vehicles such as Gatling Tanks will still mow her down before she has a chance to send them flying. Powerful base defenses, such as Prism Towers, Tesla Coils and Railgun Towers are highly effective against Libra (provided she strays into their range, as she outranges them by default). While she is durable for an infantry unit, Attack Dogs, Spooks, and Terror Drones will kill her almost instantly if they manage to close the distance with her.
To compensate for these weaknesses, her commanding proselyte may opt to use her clones in order to act as illusions for the real Libra or simply as additional firepower. While her clones can't use the gravity field, their explosive darts are roughly on par with the original Libra's weaponry.
- Libra made her debut in Dance of Blood after returning from space through a shuttle landing in the PsiCorps base on Totoya Island. She is stronger than in skirmish on this mission and must survive the mission as well.
- She also appeared in Obsidian Sands where the PsiCorps must eliminate Rashidi and the Scorpion Cell forces. She can die without compromising the mission.
She is voiced by ATheatricalSongBird.
- Heeeeey... come out to plaaaaaaaaaay...
- What. Is it?!
- Why are you so annoying...?!
- I'm bored!
- Can I kill them? Pleeeaaase??
- Can't you all just SHUT UP?!
- (girlish giggling)
When ordered to move
- Yes. Proselyte.
- Why can't we go the other way for once?!
- Hmph. Fine.
- Ooh, a nice place to visit!!
- This will do for now.
- The floor is lava!!
When ordered to attack
- JUST DIE ALREADY!!
- (sweet, maniacal laughter)
- I am not amused...
- Things go kaboom... YOU!
- Are we having fun yet?! ARE WE?!!
- Don't worry, Libra won't hurt you – too much!
When ordered to use gravity field
- See, you CAN fly!
- Got youuuuu!
- Everybody dance now!
- Up you go!
When under fire
- I don't think I want this!
- Make them STOP!!
- Why won't you just kill yourself?!!
- That's too much!
- Stay... AWAAAAAY!!
When promoted to heroic level
- (sweet, maniacal laughter)
- Her name means "scales" in Latin, which possibly refers to the fact that she is the Epsilon's trump card that could turn the tides of the war into Epsilon's favor.
- Her original concept is based on GIA's work.
- She lacks a voiceset on her appearance in Dance of Blood. According to Speeder, this is intentional.
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNjviyGUaRQ&lc=z120d1tjjxy3y1cag04cj3prut2utpfj3lg0k.1488239370244330