|This article is a stub. Why don't you help out by expanding it?|
|“|| Ramming speed!|
- A Ramwagon on the offensive
Essentially a Neutralizer on a vehicle chassis, the Ramwagon's plasma cutters are effective versus enemy structures. It can also hack nearby structures to temporarily disable them, but it cannot use its plasma cutters while the hacking is in effect.
The Ramwagon is a Neutralizer on tracks and more. With two large plasma cutters, the Ramwagon can quickly eliminate enemy structures. If enemy defenses are threatening Foehn forces, a Ramwagon can roll towards it and emit a brute force energy pulse to shut them down for several seconds. The same effect can be applied to any other powered structure to temporarily render it useless.
The Ramwagon's unique design and shape allows it to turn almost instantaneously and its excellent speed helps it rush into an enemy base, shut down or take down a few buildings, and make its escape. While not as tough as the Archelon, the Ramwagon can withstand substantial damage.
- Very durable and heavily armored.
- Automatically repairs itself.
- Very effective against structures.
- Decent against most ground targets, especially in groups.
- Can disable bases and their defenses by hacking, leaving the enemy open to attack.
- Decent speed.
- Can crush infantry.
- Immune to omnicrush.
- Expensive ($2000).
- Cannot engage air units.
- Late game unit, only available after infiltrating a Foehn Cloud Piercer.
- Vulnerable against heavy anti-armor threats.
- Must get very close to structures or defenses in order to hack.
- While hacking, the Ramwagon cannot attack.
The Ramwagon is voiced by Biiiyonder.
- Ready to roll!
- Cutting edge technology.
- Batteries charged.
- What's the mission?
- Let's have some fun and ram!
When ordered to move
- Nothing in our way.
- Wagon to go!
- That'll do.
When ordered to attack
- Clearing the path!
- Ramming speed!
- Give them a battering!
- Ho, ho, ho!
- Cut them down!
- Rammin' time!
- Clearing the path!
- Disabling systems.
- Lights out!
- There's always a way in!
- Let's find a back door!