Siegfried is known as a close associate of the late Albert Einstein. Though Einstein believed his technology should primarily be used for peaceful purposes, Siegfried has set out into the field to show that it is essential to weaponize Einstein's technology in order to protect the free world.
On the battlefield, Siegfried pilots the Zeitgeist, a massive craft that wields some of the Alliance's most advanced chrono technology. He can bombard enemies from a great distance with a cutting-edge weapon that creates a small, unstable chrono vortex, inflicting a huge amount of damage to anyone caught in it.
When ordered to deploy, Siegfried creates a large, stable chrono-field that temporarily phases himself and all friendly units in the area out of this plane of existence, becoming completely impervious to most external influence. However, phasing out makes any movement impossible. Due to the bulkiness and weight of his craft, Siegfried can't fit into most smaller transports and cannot cross water. However, he can still make use of Allied air and naval transports.
Siegfried is an effective siege hero capable of dealing long range bombardment to his enemies. His weapon fires a powerful, unstable chrono vortex that deals area damage and is highly effective against densely-packed enemy groups or structures.
Furthermore, Siegfried can deploy to create a chrono-field. This field makes himself and surrounding allies temporarily invulnerable to any type of damage, however unable to act and move.
However, Siegfried moves fairly slow due to the bulkiness of his weapon. He cannot be loaded into an Archon AMC and cannot operate its weapon from inside transports. Despite its floating Zeitgeist craft, Siegfried cannot travel across water. Besides that, Siegfried's weapon has a slow firing rate and is unable to fire at any air units.
- Siegfried appears in Zero Signal where he helps the Euro alliance repair the Radar domes and destroy the nuclear missile silo. He can die without compromising the mission.
- Siegfried appears in Panic Cycle where he helps escort the K.I. scientists to the SteinsTech lab. He has to survive throughout the first part of the mission.
- Siegfried appears in Blut Royale, along with Tanya and several brave allied forces, to defend the SteinTech Academy from the invading Russian and Chinese forces.
- Siegfried, utilizing his personal Chrono Legionnaire suit, rescues Tanya from Soviet captivity in The Mermaid. He has to survive throughout the mission.
- Siegfried appears in Stormbringer, where he alongside Norio help protect a Weather Control Device and later help clearing the Virgin Islands of PsiCorps presence. Both of them can die without compromising the mission.
- Effective against tanks, buildings and infantry.
- Cannon deals heavy damage in a medium area.
- Long range.
- Quite durable.
- Can deploy to make himself and all units around him invulnerable.
- Cannot be crushed at all.
- Can detect cloaked and submerged units.
- Can self-heal.
- Being a hero, cannot be mind-controlled and abducted, as well as immune to confusion rays.
- Vulnerable to EMP and magnetic weapons.
- Cannot enter any IFVs as it takes two slots.
- Chrono freeze makes affected units unable to act.
- Exploitable minimum range.
- Cannot operate its weapon from inside the transports.
- Not amphibious.
- Slow rate of fire.
- Mediocre speed.
- Cannot attack aircraft.
- Only one may be present at a time.
He is voiced by SenatorJohnDean.
- The weak shall die, and that is all.
- Guten tag ("good day" in German), commander.
- Zeitgeist active.
- Time waits for no man.
- Tempus fugit.
When ordered to move
- That's... almost interesting.
- Is this all there is to it?
- I must hurry.
- And then? Nothing happened.
When ordrered to attack
- Can you see this, Professor?
- It will be over quickly.
- This will be a waste of time.
- Is this it?
When ordered to use chrono freeze
- And.... stop!
- We'll hold here... for the time being.
When under fire
- Irregularities detected!
- Time to get out of here!
- Warpaway mode!
- His design is visually based off the unused Red Alert 2 concept art for the Chrono-Legion turret.