|This article is a stub. Why don't you help out by expanding it?|
|“|| Many possibilities, only one choice.|
- A Suppressor
After several exhausting battles fought against Chinese divisions and later the Russians, Pacific Front forces have suffered major losses. In fact, the casualty rate was at such severe levels that KI scientists desperately attempted to find a way to increase the survivability rate of the troops. However, several events forced them to delay the research on a certain experimental weapon for a long time.
Finally, an answer came through the development of the "Negation Field". This device was capable of reverting the destructive nature of every projectile to the point where attacks would simply heal instead of causing damage, with reversed results for any repairing or healing tools. After numerous tests and subsequent positive results, the Negation Field has been mounted on armored hoverboards and introduced to Pacific Front soldiers. Those who mastered the potential of the new technology were referred to as Suppressors.
The technology behind the "Negation Field" remains a mystery. Some of the Pacific Front's enemies speculate that it is based on Einstein's previously undiscovered chrono research, unfinished due to his death. What is known is that the Suppressors quickly earned their fame in battle, and now are a favored support unit of many Pacific Front commanders, capable of fighting on both land or water and supporting frontline assaults with great results. Whenever there are Suppressors on the field, the Allied casualty rate is almost always close to zero percent.
- Suppressor is introduced in Stormbringer, after the commander builds a Tech Center.
- In Hypothermia, two commanders are required to use their temporal paradox tech to disrupt enemy weapons, to contact with abandoned Allied base with Navy SEALs.
The Suppressor is voiced by Knoster.
- Do you need something recalculated?
- The limit does not exist.
- Gotta study.
- You've got a problem to solve?
- Your efficiency will rise exponentially.
- Suppressor here.
When ordered to move
- Calculating statistics.
- Inducing friction.
- I computed the pathway vector.
- Many possibilities, only one choice.
- Correcting the error.
When ordered to attack
- They will be subtracted.
- A mere anomaly.
- Though you could outsmart me, huh?!
- You have miscalculated!
- Fire the lag cannon!
- Okay, okay.
- The Suppressor's hoverboard bears resemblance to the Goblin Glider, a vehicle that is used by the Green Goblin from Marvel comics.