|This article is a stub. Why don't you help out by expanding it?|
The Tech Reinforcement Pad is a neutral structure that automatically provides the owner with a constant flow of reinforcements.
The Tech Reinforcement Pad is a unique strategic building, which, once captured, will provide you with additional armored forces through a paradrop every few minutes. Unlike the Airfield, the delivery of reinforcements is automatic and free, but will only happen near the Reinforcement Pad itself.
- Allies: 2 Robot Tanks, 1 Stryker IFV/Archon AMC/Tsurugi and 1 main battle tank
- Soviet: 2 Terror Drones, 1 Halftrack/Tigr APC and 1 main battle tank
- Epsilon: 2 Stingers, 1 Gatling Tank and 1 main battle tank
- Foehn: 1 Teratorn, 1 Jackal Racer and 1 main battle tank
In the Infantry Only game mode, these are replaced with:
- Allies: 6 GIs and 2 Guardian GIs
- Soviet: 8 Conscripts and 4 Flak Troopers
- Epsilon: 6 Initiates and 2 Archers
- Foehn: 3 Knightframes and 1 Lancer
- In Machinehead, there's a Tech Reinforcement Pad in the Chinese outpost near the starting position. If captured before the first four Hammer Defenses are destroyed, it will revert to neutral control after battlefield control is hacked and Foehn reinforcements arrive. It will eventually be targeted by a Missile Strike which will inevitably destroy it.
- In Relentless, there's a Tech Reinforcement Pad located in the western area, south of the Pacific Front outpost.
- In Kill the Messenger, the Tech Reinforcement Pad is found east of the starting location.
- In 3.3.2, in the Infantry Only game mode, Tech Reinforcement Pads were replaced by Tech Maintenance Centers.