|This article is a stub. Why don't you help out by expanding it?|
Rocket launchers (2x)
The ability to transport large amounts of forces over one of the most common environmental obstacles, water, has always been a deciding factor in war. Bodies of water of any size no longer prove to be a problem when amphibious transports are used. Easily gliding over water with their powerful turbines, they can transport both infantry and armor to any location. Keep in mind though that these transports are only lightly armed, and should not be put in harm's way in order to prevent severe losses. The Allied Voyager Transport is equipped with dual missile launchers, allowing it to defend itself from harassment from both ground and air forces.
- Very durable.
- Amphibious and plays an important role in transporting units across seas.
- Can crush infantry.
- Cannot be hijacked nor depiloted.
- Immune to omnicrush.
- High passenger survivability rate.
- Susceptible to mind control.
- Weapon only useful for self-defense.
- EMP sinks them, including passengers, when over water.
- Fairly slow.
- The Voyager bears resemblances to real-life LCAC hovercrafts used by the U.S. Navy and Japanese Maritime Self-Defense Force.