|This article is a stub. Why don't you help out by expanding it?|
Personal windflow manipulator
5 (8 when boosted)
8.5 (both attacks)
The Zorbfloater is the upgraded version of the Zorbtrotter created when one is infused by a Nanofiber Sync. While mostly unchanged, they trade off the ability to create vacuum spheres for increased resistance to enemy fire and rapid health regeneration.
What makes the Zorbfloater truly amazing, though, is that their upgraded wind manipulation apparatuses are strong enough to lift most, if not all, vehicles into the air and draws it towards them!
Upon completion of his training and receiving the Nanofiber Sync, a Zorbtrotter is upgraded to a Zorbfloater. While they cannot create their protective offensive shield any longer, they gain the ability to rapidly heal themselves on the field thanks to nanites infused within his wind orb. The nanites work hard to ensure that damage to the Zorbfloater’s suit or wounds inflicted to his physical frame are patched up in no time.
While Zorbfloaters still use their personal windflow manipulator to hamper advancing infantry lines, they can now lift most vehicles and some tanks high up in the air, allowing anti-air units like the Teratorn to target and fire at these helpless units. The targeted vehicle will slowly be brought towards the Zorbfloater lifting them before being dropped back to earth; if an object happens to be below the unit as it falls, both the lifted vehicle and the object will be blown to kingdom come.
- Very effective against infantry.
- Vacuum spheres deal damage to infantry groups in a small target area.
- Long attack range.
- Quite durable.
- Heals very rapidly, making it difficult to be killed.
- Speed can be boosted by Spinblades.
- Can lift most vehicles and draws them near, leaving them to vulnerable anti-air attacks.
- Can lift and drop vehicle above water or buildings, destroying it in the process.
- Resistant to tornado.
- Requires Nanofiber Sync to upgrade.
- Cannot target aircraft and structures.
- Cannot lift ships, amphibious transports, epic units.
- Mediocre speed without Spinblade boost.
- Vulnerable to anti-infantry fire.
- Vulnerable against Dogs and Spooks.
- May cause friendly fire.
The Zorbfloater uses the same quotes as the Zorbtrotter with some additions:
- I've seen enough.
- Watch the skies.
- What is it?
- Need something shot down?
When ordered to attack vehicles
- Blow 'em apart!
- Blow 'em out of the sky!
- Put an end to them!
- Look out above!