|This article is a stub. Why don't you help out by expanding it?|
23mm flak cannons (2x)
The Zubr is the Soviet amphibious transport, capable of ferrying large amounts of forces over water. They can transport both infantry and armor to any location and keep it out of harm's way. Though these transports are armed and can swat away light or half-hearted attacks from both ground and air, they should not be put in harm's way to prevent severe and unnecessary losses as they are not as hardy as the animal they are named after.
- Very durable.
- Amphibious and plays an important role in transporting units across seas.
- Can crush infantry.
- Cannot be hijacked nor depiloted.
- Immune to omnicrush.
- High passenger survivability rate.
- Susceptible to mind control.
- Weapon only useful for self-defense.
- EMP sinks them, including passengers, when over water.
- Fairly slow.
- The Zubr is based on the real-life Zubr-class hovercrafts used by the Soviet/Russian Navy.